The Kelly Brothers, Books 1-3 set is on sale for just 99c, but only through Wednesday, May 6th! Grab 3 full length novels for less than a buck, and see why thousands of readers are falling in love with the Kelly brothers.
Posts Tagged ‘contemporary romance’
Kobo chose two of my titles– Breakaway Hearts and Poison and Deception — to be a part of a special sale. You can grab these book for 30% off by using the code below. Also, check out all the other fabulous reads on sale here.
Promo Code: stockup30
Falling for the Wingman came out 2 weeks ago, but I’m just now kicking off the blog tour to celebrate its release. Check out what people have to say about it, and don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a $20 giftcard. And you can find Falling for the Wingman at Amazon, B&N, Kobo, and Apple.
March 17th-Girl Meets Books
March 18th- Erin’s Choice
March 19th- Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance
March 20th- Trina’s Tantilising Tidbits (Promo)
(Stop 2) Ramblings of a Book Lunatic
March 21st- Rage, Sex and Teddy Bears
March 24th- 3 Partners in Shopping (Promo)
March 25th- Brooke Blogs
March 26th- Racing to Read
March 27th- Booklover Sue
(Stop 2) Rumpled Sheets Blog
March 28th- Raizza’s Book Blogging Adventure
(Stop 2) Fic Central
(Stop 3) A Tasty Read Book Reviews
Spring is in the air. The daffodils are blooming, the weather is warming up, and young couples are falling in love (or in lust if it’s Spring Break). And the Spring Fling Romance Boxed Set celebrates all this. 😀
***Regular $4.99, introductory 99 cent sale price!***
Passionate rivalries, friends to lovers, scandal, redemption, second chances and a marriage in trouble.
Five hot romance authors steam up the pages of this collection with heat and sweet, a perfect combination of stories for you to fall in love with this spring.
Wild for Mr. Wrong by NYT Bestselling Author Virna DePaul
Can an uptight prosecutor with a dark past and a laid-back, southern defense attorney find love despite their opposing agendas?
She’s determined to keep her distance. He wants to pull her close. Together they’ll find their place in each other’s hearts.
Rough Ride by Keri Ford
Lane is torn between which part of his heart he should follow. There’s the side that’s falling for Gretchen. She’s funny, sweet, and everything he could ever want from a woman. But staying in town for her means facing his brothers every day. He’s been holding a secret about their mom for years and seeing them daily makes the guilt hard to carry. If he stays, he’ll have to tell them and risk losing them forever. Or he can leave and lose Gretchen.
The Sweetest Seduction by Crista McHugh
Adam has spent years trying to convince world famous chef Amadeus Schlittler to open a restaurant in Chicago, but he wants the prime location held by Lia. Business has always come first… until sparks fly when Adam meets her. When things get hot outside the kitchen, though, they’re both in danger of getting burned.
An Affair in April by Clarice Wynter
Reporter Evie Prentice lands in the arms of sexy self-defense instructor Tanner Croft, a man with a reputation for charming all the ladies in town. Tanner relishes the challenge of convincing the prickly journalist to take a chance on him, but when Evie gets the opportunity to grab a front page headline, the connection they forged is threatened.
Between Then and Now by Zoe York
Ian Nixon is juggling the family farm and a second job, his kids are a crazy handful and every time he gets close to his wife, she snaps at him. Carrie knows she’s being too hard on her husband, but eight years ago she had a one-night stand that turned into a lifetime of diapers and dinners. She can’t shake the feeling that she wants more, or the fear that her husband won’t understand. They’ve always had a sizzling physical connection. Now they need to find a way to leverage that into reconnecting on a deeper level.
I’m a little late with this post due to deadline hell, but I want to make sure you know about a fabulous giveaway that I’m doing with some very talented authors this month. With February being so cold outside, it’s the perfect time to stay warm with a book. We’re giving away books and $50 gift cards. Click on the Rafflecopter link below to enter, and be sure to check out all the wonderful authors and prizes below!
- 1/21/2014: Faye Hunter, A Taste (Castle O Series) Facebook | Twitter
- 1/27/2014: Clarissa Wild, Fierce Facebook | Twitter
- 1/28/2014: Roxie Rivera, In Jack’s Arms (Fighting Connollys #2) Facebook | Twitter
- 2/3/2014: Cari Quinn, Shadowboxer (Tapped Out #1) Facebook | Twitter
- 2/3/2014: Crista McHugh, Breakaway Hearts Facebook | Twitter
- 2/4/2014: Natasha Moore, Playing for Real Facebook | Twitter
- 2/7/2014: Holley Trent, Teaching the Cowboy Facebook | Twitter
- 2/10/2014: Keri Ford, Rough Play (Roughnecks of Apple Trail #2) Facebook | Twitter
- 2/18/2014: Zoe York, When They Weren’t Looking Facebook | Twitter
- 2/19/2014: Sidney Bristol, Picture Her Bound Facebook | Twitter
- 2/23/2014: Cora Seton, The Cowboy Lassos a Bride Facebook | Twitter
- 2/24/2014: J.K. Harper, Hunting Wolf Facebook | Twitter
- 2/28/2014: Cate Baylor, A Crazy Reunion Facebook | Twitter
- Any book in the Castle O series by Faye Hunter (eBook)
- Fierce by Clarissa Wild x3 (eBook)
- In Kelly’s Corner by Roxie Rivera (print or eBook)
- Signed print book + swag of Shadowboxer by Cari Quinn (US only)
- Seduced (first in Lost in Oblivion series) by Cari Quinn (eBook)
- Reader’s choice of backlist for Crista McHugh (print (US only) or eBook)
- Playing for Real by Natasha Moore (eBook)
- Teaching the Cowboy by Holley Trent (eBook)
- Rough Ride (Roughnecks of Apple Trail #1) by Keri Ford (eBook)
- The Cowboys of Chance Creek Vols 1-3 bundle by Cora Seton (eBook)
- Hunting Wolf (Book 3 in Black Mesa Wolves series) x2 by by J.K. Harper (eBook)
- Alpha Wolf (Book 2 in Black Mesa Wolves series) by by J.K. Harper (eBook)
- Welcome to Wardham 3 book Contemporary Romance Bundle by Zoe York (eBook)
- When They Weren’t Looking by Zoe York (eBook)
- Picture Her Bound by Sidney Bristol (eBook)
- A Crazy Reunion by Cate Baylor (eBook)
Lisa at Tasty Book Tours has set up a fabulous review tour for Breakaway Hearts, and I’m giving away a $20 gift card to a lucky commenter. Stop by the following blogs and leave a comment to be entered!
Feb 17th- Stories About Love
(Stop 2) Literal Hotties Naughty Book Reviews
Feb 18th- Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance
Feb 19th- Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess
Feb 20th- Erin’s Choice
Feb 21st- Brooke Blogs
(stop 2) Ramblings of a Book Lunatic